Cody Road Cocktail House
Enjoy our delicious craft cocktails, sample flights and one of a kind libation experiences overlooking the Mississippi River. We pride ourselves on our amazing and unique cocktail offerings. We also have a limited offering of locally made beer and wine.
Underage patrons are welcome (they just can’t enjoy the best part!) Dogs are welcome on our patio provided they are on a leash per Scott County health code.
Cocktail House Hours
Sunday – Thursday Noon to 8 P.M.
Friday – Saturday Noon to 10 P.M.
A limited number of tables are available for reservation during full-service hours. Reservations are not required. Many of our tables will be available for walk-in, but seating is limited so there may be a wait. Book online below or call us at 563-484-4342 to place a reservation.
Our popular private Cocktail Castles are back this winter! Here’s what you need to know…
- Cocktail Castles seat up to 8 people and we have three of them available.
- They are heated, but you are still outdoors. So you will still want to bundle up.
- Castles are available for 90 minute reservations. Reservations may be made here online or by phone at 563-484-4342.
- There is no fee for the reservation, but you are required to meet a $100 bar minimum during your stay. At reservation, you will be required to leave a credit card. “No shows” will be charged $50 to that card. You cancel your reservation ahead of time to avoid the fee.
- We don’t have food, but you are welcome to bring food with you.