Tickets on sale now! ONLY 300 available
Put on your best lederhosen because Shoptoberfest is making its debut in historic downtown LeClaire, IA, on Saturday October 5th, 2019. Starting at 2pm, the lovely shops will be hosting the Midwest’s best breweries so you can sip, sample and shop your way through town. Enjoy delicious Oktoberfest craft beer samples from your very own 5 oz. souvenir tasting glass. Join us at Green Tree Brewery for the after party where we will be raffling prizes to raise money for the North Scott Rotary Club! Prizes will be given for best Oktoberfest costumes and we will have a Stein Holding Competition as well!
The tasting glasses are sponsored by:
Lucas Dengler, Modern Woodmen of America
Contrary Brewing // Five Cities Brewing // Green Tree Brewery // Front Street Brewery // Iowa Brewing Company // Crawford Brew Works // Pilot Brewing Supply // Adventurous Brewing LLC // Bootleg Hill Honey Meads // Firetrucker Brewery // Toppling Goliath Brewing Co.*
*brewery not present but still pouring their delicious beer
Lettysdesigns-Decor.com // The Faithful Pilot // Bela // Riverview Roadhouse // The Crane & Pelican Cafe // Mississippi River Distilling Company & Cody Road Cocktail House // Razzleberries Fine Gifts // The Shameless Chocoholic // Aunt Hatties // Grasshoppers Gift Shop // Royal-Tea
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
– Must be 21+ to purchase a ticket for this event. ID’s will be checked when you come pick up your souvenir glass & wristband.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
– Parking is available on the levee in Le Claire as well as street parking. This is also where you will be picking up your glass and wristband.
Where do I pick up my souvenir tasting glass, map and wristband?
– There is a pavilion on the south side of the levee (enter at Wisconsin St., it’s behind Shameless Chocoholic) where you will pick up your 5 oz. souvenir tasting glass, wristband and Shoptoberfest map.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
– This is a rain or shine event. No refunds for any reason.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
– We will have a list with your name on it. Feel free to bring your printed ticket or show us on your phone.
Can I buy a ticket the day of the event?
– You may purchase tickets the day of the event only if glasses are available. We are limited to 300 glasses and sold out last year. Cash only for day-of-purchases.
NOTE: You are NOT allowed to walk in between shops with any beer at ANY point in time. You must use crosswalks at ALL TIMES.
Tickets will be on sale until October 4th, 2019 at 8:00pm. Anyone wishing to purchase a ticket the day of may do so with cash only and until souvenir tasting glasses run out.